Annual Event for Carers
Our theme this year is helping carers "get connected" to health and support services as well as other carers. It follows on from the "Healthy and Connected" theme of this year’s Carers Week.
Carers attending the event will be able to:
- Obtain information and advice from us and other organisations that support carers;
- Learn about what we have been doing over the last 12 months and our plans for the future;
- Hear from guest speakers about what is happening nationally and locally for carers;
- Tell us about your experiences of caring or provide views or feedback for any topics being discussed;
- Spend time with other carers.
Places are limited and MUST be booked in advance
(Health, care, education or other professionals that work with carers can also attend. If you are interested, please get in touch to discuss)
Registration Open Date/Time September 27, 09:30 until September 27, 16:00
Save to calendar
Following consultation with carers, Carers in Hertfordshire have updated their policy on offering transport to their events. Carers told us we should not be spending more than £50 a journey for an individual, so we will be using this guidance in the future when considering transport options. We are happy to reimburse expenses incurred for using public transport to travel to an event.