Carers in Hertfordshire is dedicated to making a positive difference to the lives of local unpaid carers. By selecting us as your Charity of the Year or Charity Partner you can be a crucial part of our important work identifying and supporting carers. Your support can enrich your brand with qualities that customers and suppliers care about.
Your commitment to our cause through partnership can help to motivate and inspire your members, employees, customers and suppliers in positive ways - raising money and awareness for us, which helps carers, the community and your brand.
Benefits of becoming a Charity Partner:
• Increase the engagement of people in your organisation by creating a rewarding experience and opportunities to work together to achieve something special – everyone can get involved;
• Enhance your organisation’s ethos and values in a proactive and fun way;
• Create positive PR to help build your brand or profile across your organisation and in the local community;
• Fulfil your Corporate Responsibility (CSR) requirement with minimum impact on your company's time and resource
• Display the Carers in Hertfordshire logo on your website as well as having visibility on our website to demonstrate your commitment to the community and engage your clients or members. With around 3,700 visits to our website each month there is the chance more traffic will be driven to your website too.
How does it work?
Together we will develop an exciting and mutually beneficial partnership by supporting your events and helping you to engage the enthusiasm of your members, employees and customers.
Join the many organisations who have chosen to support us.
Former Mayor of Hertford, Cllr Rosemary Bolton chose to support us for her year in office and raised an impressive £4000. During our partnership, Cllr Bolton visited our Hertford office to find out more about what we do and said "I felt at home and was impressed. There was such a friendly, caring atmosphere which reflects across the work you do."
Our current Charity of the Year partners are:
The Letchworth Garden City Ladies, a golf section that play at Letchworth Garden City Golf Club are supporting us as their Charity of the Year. Lesley Williams took up the role of Ladies Captain in November 2019 and kicked off the year by raising £400! Unfortunately due to Coronavirus, fundraising activities have been on hold since March but we look forward to working with Lesley later in the year.
Platinum Point - Hertfordshire's award winning business networking group have chosen us as their Charity of the Year. The group have held a fantastic virtual Bingo night and taken on Challenge Hertfordshire, walking or cycling 172 miles. So far they have raised over £3000! Thank you Platinum Point.
Carl French, a group member says "Platinum Point likes to give support to great local charities each year. Carers in Hertfordshire appealed to us because of the wide range of carers the charity supports who are often the forgotten heroes of the community."